Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Distractions from your webmaster day

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
As a busy mom, I split my time between my work at home job and caring for my family's needs.  And, I love my life, so I don't consider any of this to be a distraction.  For me, the real distractions are those which come from sites like Facebook; taking time to play Facebook games or read status updates when I want to be working or having to respond to a friend's private messages.  What are some of the distractions you face during your work day as a webmaster?

05-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Find Reply
Administrator
Administrators

Threads: 502

Credit: 349.2 RLP
I am very much agree with you. Gacebook is nothing but a place of gossip. people spend time unnecessarily on social media that can be very much utilise for other productive purposeT2637

To unlock hidden content You need to get RLP credit .. Click on credit On top to know about earning credit
05-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Website Find Reply

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
(05-12-2014, 01:51 PM)RealLifePlus Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
I am very much agree with you. Gacebook is nothing but a place of gossip. people spend time unnecessarily on social media that can be very much utilise for other productive purposeT2637

And, I always think it's so funny/ironic how no one on Facebook or any of these sites needs my attention until I'm really busy and can't take time to deal with their issues.  When I'm actually on holiday or work break, no one bothers to talk to me. Undecided

I wish they would save their comments to me about personal drama until I actually have plenty of time to deal with the situation and offer a sympathetic ear. 

05-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Find Reply