Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you use Paypal as a payment processor on your site?

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
There are many payment processors available for online shopping, including Paypal and Payza.  But, the only one that I use for my site is Paypal as they are reliable and reputable and quick to handle buyer/seller issues if anything arises.  What payment processor do you use on your shopping or internet marketing retail site?  And, do you use the built in Paypal shopping cart? 

05-18-2014, 12:52 AM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 14

Credit: 9 RLP
I really like PayPal. The main reason is it is very easy to handle and most importantly most site use PayPal. Also I do not know whether it is right or wrong but I think the fee structure of PayPal is less compared to other payment method.The main reason for me of using PayPal is its wide spread acceptance .

05-18-2014, 01:23 AM
Find Reply

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
(05-18-2014, 01:23 AM)santro Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
I really like PayPal. The main reason is it is very easy to handle and most importantly most site use PayPal. Also I do not know whether it is right or wrong but I think the fee structure of PayPal is less compared to other payment method.The main reason for me of using PayPal is its wide spread acceptance .

And, most people accept Paypal now, especially with their strong connection to eBay.  And, Paypal will work hard to protect the buyer, to ensure they get the purchase and are satisfied.  For that reason, it's best to use Paypal as a buyer and for sellers to use Paypal as they can always have a reliable payment processor. 

05-20-2014, 01:46 AM
Find Reply