Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fiverr.com is Shit

Threads: 18

Credit: 0 RLP
BEWARE GUYS THEY HAVE TONS OF SELLERS AND BUYERS AND THEY BANNING THE SELLERS FOR NO REASON. MY PERSONAL EXPIERENCE IS THAT I AM SELLING ON FIVERR FROM LAST TWO YEARS I WAS LEVEL TWO SELLER EARNING MORE THAN $3000 A MONTH ATER PAYING 20 PERCENT TO THESE SCUMS. MY ACCOUNT HAD 100 PERCENT POSITIVE RATING AND LAST WEEK I SIGNED IN " I GOT A MESSAGE THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TEMPERORILY SUSPENEDED KINDLY CONTACT THE SUPPORT TO FIX THE ISSUE." BUT HERE IS THE GOOD PART THEY NEVER REPLIED I CONTACTED THEM SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY NEVER REPLIED MY TICKET GOT CLOSED AND MARKED AS SOLVED WITHOUT ANSWERING. THEY ATE MY MONEY UP AND NOT BOTHER TO REPLY US. bUT WHAT I LEARN HERE THAT THESE ASSHOLES MAKE MONEY FROM US BY KEEPING 20 PERCENT COMMISSION AND IN THE END THEY CAN KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME THEY WANT BASICALLY THEY TREAT THEIR SELLERS AS THEIR BITCH. SO, STAY AWAY MY ADVICE BUT FINAL CHOICE WILL BE YOURS I EVEN CONTACTED THEM TO RELEASE MY ALREADY EARNED FUNDS BUT THEY NEVER REPLIED ME FOR THAT AS WELL. LIKE THEY ALL ARE DEAD.

FIVERR IS SHIT. STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT WANT TO END UP SORE

05-23-2015, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
Administrator
Administrators

Threads: 502

Credit: 349.2 RLP
Yaa that's how fiverr scam people .. I know many people get scammed.. Actually the reason why fiverr is still running is because the chip service.. No matter how it treat the seller ..Still people sell their stuff there .. Totally counter productive..... Seo Clark is way more better that fiverr

To unlock hidden content You need to get RLP credit .. Click on credit On top to know about earning credit
06-24-2015, 09:52 PM
Website Find Reply

Threads: 18

Very True SEOCLERK is far better

07-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 29

Credit: 85.2 RLP
Yaa . I have very bad experience for fiverr also... It does not value seller... Only profit and buyer.
Fiverr sucks

07-02-2015, 11:05 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 0

SEOCLERK never heard before, Will TRY it soon :o Big Grin

09-16-2015, 11:13 PM
Find Reply