• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

GET GET CLICKBANKING ASSASSIN

Administrator
Administrators

Threads: 502

Credit: 349.2 RLP
GET GET CLICKBANKING ASSASSIN

Code:
SHOCKING: Can You Really Add 2,000+ Subs to Your List in Less than 30 Days Without Paying for Solo Ads or Any other Form of Paid Traffic?

Stop building a list on a tight budget and
“Discover The Most Plain Simple-Stupid Way to Generate Super Targeted and Fresh New Leads Every Single Day Without Zero Out of Pocket Advertising Budget”

CLICKBANKING ASSASSIN

The method is called clickbanking and there’s an specific way to do it right and profitable since day 1.

Just Few things to clarify:
The method itself may not be new for some but the way you apply it is what makes the most out of your subscribers.
You’ll need few services to get started such as domain name, hosting and autoresponder.
Few other tools may be necessary in the future once you scale up the method itself in order to bring more subs into your funnel but they are not necessary at the beginning.
I like to be honest and tell you upfront that yes, it is possibly to grow a list of subscribers without investing upfront for advertising for solos,PPC, media buys etc, so for those of you who have little “advertising budget” here’s what you’ll get:

1. PDF guide with the method.
2. Video Training “over my shoulder” on how i do process all the information described in the PDF.
3. Where do you get “the right Gift” to your subscribers (Most PLR sites sucks but i will show you where i do personally get my stuff from and how you can take advantage of it).
4. Building the right funnel: squeeze page, thank you page, what goes where? No worries because i will show you the specific way we’ll be building our “banking funnel” for “better delivery results”
5. Once your funnel is built, it’s time to get “banking partners” but, How do you get them to send you clicks first if you do not have a list yet? I show you the method i used to approach fellow list builders and build long term business relationships with them.
6. My personal Facebook groups i use to get banking partners. Forget about Skype groups, they are just simply not as responsive as the big boy Facebook. Get them to know you and flood your inbox with “banking requests” (A.K.A begging to send clicks first to your funnel)
7. My personal email address for support during the process of setting up everything. You are free to contact me any time you want if you get stuck or if you need help setting up your funnel.
8. Tracking and delivery. How to deliver clicks back to your fellow partners without getting into click debt, very important to know and also highly recommended that you don not skip this section if you really want to keep a constant flow of traffic in/out your funnel.

Code:
[align=center]Sales page[/align]
[align=center]http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/939577-stop-buying-solos-2-000-subscribers-few-days-without-solos-see-how.html[/align]

Download link
Show ContentSpoiler:

To unlock hidden content You need to get RLP credit .. Click on credit On top to know about earning credit
05-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Website Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 0

Credit: 0 RLP
i need it ,thx for you share

05-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Find Reply

Looks good
Thank you

05-29-2014, 11:09 PM
Find Reply

great. Thanks for the share!

06-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Find Reply

thanks! Been looking for this!

06-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Find Reply

good share Blush

06-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Find Reply

Thank You. Hope this will be a good share.

06-03-2014, 11:39 PM
Find Reply

would love this!

06-07-2014, 04:59 AM
Find Reply

This may be a Good One. I like to get this. Thanks for share. 

06-09-2014, 02:21 AM
Find Reply

very important share for solo ad seller. Thank you!

06-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Find Reply