Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How is everyone and well met!!

Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 3

Credit: 0 RLP
Hey Folks,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I love new ventures...and believe it or not, love money :p. If anyone ever needs helps or has questions, I will do my best to help and share some quality stuff. I am not huge on SEO or "get rich over night B.S" But I have multiple guaranteed methods I use daily, getting close to 180$ a day average. If you are ever interested in checking them out let me know.

A little secret (not brain science). I am working on a certain site (in my sig). I have been funding it by scoring free paypal gift certificates muhahaha (think smart not hard right). So I make free money, to invest into larger scale guaranteed income sources. Ultimately not costing me a thing. Plus it's a damn hoot. The site is Prize Rebel, I would appreciate using my affiliate link, but please do not feel obligated. I usually tip the top 3 most active people via paypal. I will post the details in the appropriate thread, my point is I have some pretty unique and tactiful methods.

I'm all about sharing and keeping the wealth in the community. So again, although I'm new to this forum....wink wink..Don't be shy to contact me for any tips, or suggestions. I am also slowly mastering Ubot studios....will start to make some bots which (depending on the amound of time and strata of the bot,; Will be sharing bots for free, 2 fold, fellow members are great at feedback and beta....plus keep the bot and make some cash (I humbly request any future bots I share, stay within the realm of RealLifePlus.

Well met all, I look forward to our journey together.

Sharing a $$ method (GUARANTEED)
Auto+Daily Cash+25% ROI+Compounding
    Guaranteed Income method.
Free daily Money, Ad Credit and
scaleable Income. I Tip $2- PayPal for
anyone who  buy 1 BU (You'll be hooked)
PM me your PayPal and AdBonuz name

Nobledroid

08-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 1

welcome check the rules and announcements section and enjoy your stay

08-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 4

Credit: 4 RLP
Welcome.. keep in touch

08-30-2014, 09:12 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 0

Thanks for sharing. Great tool for crawling !!

11-19-2014, 05:11 PM
Find Reply

Hello! welcome!

01-31-2016, 12:36 AM
Find Reply

hello! Im interested in.

01-31-2016, 05:29 AM
Find Reply