Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is Probux Scam ?

Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 17

Credit: 0 RLP
I have been with probux.com for long time. I was a gold member. Suddenly yesterday when i logged in it says your account suspended. What the f**k. I was unable to access the forum also. i have nerly 2000 referrals and all are just gone. I have $50 in account it also gone. I ask the support they says you have violated the norms. But i know I did not do anything wrong!

Probux is a scam site. Think before you join. All of a sudden it can snatched your hardwork from you. It is better to invest time in somewhere else. what do you think?

Does anyone really makes money with probux? It is totally a scam site just like ponzi scheme when you earn more than what you pay your account get suspended without any reason:@

04-16-2014, 11:08 PM
Find Reply
Elite Member
Elite Member

Threads: 14

Credit: 42.6 RLP
I think probux is not scam. Yes you may consider it a ponzi scheme.As this is the way probux is making money. But I am also with probux since its inception and now I purchased the ultimate membership. Probux pays me without any problemWink. But I must admit the clicks are bot clicks. Not Real referrals click. No of clicks continue to decrease since I got ultimate membership:@

[Image: H4VXckI.gif]
04-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Find Reply