Banned

Threads: 461
Credit: -15 RLP
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
Nick Usborne - How to Write Your Own Money Making Website
English + MP4 + PDF + MP3 + 2.55 GB

Quote:Is a financially abundant life and a comfortable
worry-free retirement still possible for the middle class?
It is, but you must have the desire, motivation, and initiative
to take action immediately.
Web expert shows you how
to create your very own personal
"pension plan" in your spare time.

Since January 2008, spending just a few hours per week,
he's brought in over $250,000 in "money while you sleep" income
(and not a dime has come from financial investments).

It's like having your very own retirement fund -
only you don't have to wait for retirement to tap into it.

A Surefire Way to Create a "Passive" Secondary Income
The Internet, of course, is ideal for creating passive income. After all, a website never sleeps. It has the potential to earn you money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So Nick decided to try his hand at coming up with the best way to create a passive income online.
In a perfect world, it would be pretty simple, right? You'd put up a website, put a few ads and products for sale on it, and sit back and watch the money roll in .
Well, unfortunately, it doesn't quite work like that .

To be successful on the Internet, you need to get people to visit your website. Lots of them. And to visit your site, they need to be able to find you among the thousands of sites out there.
It's actually pretty simple to set up a website. People with no more computer savvy than knowing how to send an email do it every day. But it takes a different kind of know-how to create a website that attracts enough ready-to-buy, "eager for information" visitors who, in turn, will bring you a substantial income.
That's just the kind of know-how Nick has. A few years ago, he figured out how to build a website from the ground up that would attract thousands and thousands of visitors each month. And then he worked out a system to turn those thousands of visitors into a continuous stream of income flowing into his bank account. Plus, he did it without having to sell a single product himself.
When Nick first told me about the money he was making building these simple little websites, I was intrigued (to say the least). In my role as the Founder of Wealthy Web Writer, a big part of my job is to keep on top of the best online money-making opportunities so I can share them with our members. Nick's website idea really fit the "spare-time, money-making opportunity criteria" people have told me they're looking for. For example:

It's something anyone can do - It doesn't matter what you've done in the past, how old you are, or how far you went in school . you can do this. The only requirements are a computer and a bit of know-how (which Nick will supply you with).
You can go at your own pace - There's no set schedule you have to follow. This is something you can do when it's convenient for you . if you have an hour or two after the kids go to bed or a few hours on a rainy Sunday morning.
You'll be doing something you love - This isn't about "work." It's about following your passion. This is something you'll actually look forward to doing, which means you'll spend more time at it and be more successful faster.
It's something you could transition into a full-time career - You can start off doing this in your spare time and, if you choose, transition over to doing it full-time. Which means you can say goodbye to the 9-to-5 rat race and bring in a solid income from the comfort of your home. It's totally up to you.
It's low-tech - You don't have to be a computer geek to do this. It's never been easier, even for a complete newbie, to quickly and easily get a website up and running. (More about this later.)
I asked Nick to start writing down all his best secrets. And the result is the program I want to tell you about today . How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites. Nick's step-by-step system is a way to make money in your spare time doing something you love that can bring you a substantial income, no matter where you are or what else you're doing.

Hidden Content:

Hidden Content:
Hidden Content:
Hidden Content:
Hidden Content:
Hidden Content: