Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Was your website ever DDOS or hacked?

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
DDOS (or distributed denial of service) is a common way that hackers use to take down websites.  They use illegal methods to barrage a site with multiple requests for access and this can easily overload the site servers which cause it to crash.  It's important to stick with a reputable host provider who has superior DDOS protection for your site, otherwise you could get lots of downtime if someone decides to DDOS your site. 

05-08-2014, 11:21 PM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 17

Credit: 0 RLP
Yah very true. But Till now I have never faced such problem luckily. Is shared hosting a good choice for hosting a forum? What do you think? I have always used dedicated server. But I agree it is hard on cash and a new forum literally can not efford nto spent huge money for hosting. Can you suggest any good host that is cheap and reliable? Actually one of my friend want to launch a forum. But he does not ready to spend huge monthly fees for hosting at this moment. He wants his forum to be an established one before spending large money for hosting. Any suggestion from your side will be very much appreciated.

Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
05-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Find Reply