Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What about if someone stole your advertising idea?

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
Let's say you had a really unique way to advertise or promote your site and your nearest competitor stole your idea and started using it for themselves so they got the benefit.  How would you feel? And, would you change your marketing strategy?  What things could you do to keep your advertising or marketing methods a secret?

05-02-2014, 01:42 AM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 29

Credit: 85.2 RLP
Hi you made a very good point. But I believe stealing is everywhere you cannot prevent it> Every good idea get steal.But for marketing you can not simply depends upon a single strategy. You have to open multiple doors in order for promotion. one way strategy can never be fruitful.sooner or latter it has to be suffer. So I think Every marketers need to diversified his/her marketing strategy. It is the only way to survive in the era of high and tough competition .

05-02-2014, 01:51 AM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 17

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 03:29 AM by Gonzo.)
Hey menka123 you are right. But there must be some secret for every business. Like a good chef has its own secret recipe that makes him different from other and help him to survive stand alone. Likewise every business must have some secret promo plan. You simply can not survive if someone imitate your best stratege. Correct me if I wrong

Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
05-04-2014, 03:29 AM
Find Reply

Threads: 77

(05-04-2014, 03:29 AM)Gonzo Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
Hey menka123 you are right. But there must be some secret for every business. Like a good chef has its own secret recipe that makes him different from other and help him to survive stand alone. Likewise every business must have some secret promo plan. You simply can not survive if someone imitate your best stratege. Correct me if I wrong

And, I see both of your points of view on this, needing to diversify but also how it's important to have a business strategy that is unique from others.  When advertising your freelance services, you will often get imitators and competitors who try to under cut you on prices.  And, in that way, they are stealing your marketing strategy by trying to compete on price.  Those people will never succeed, especially if their quality is very low.  

05-05-2014, 01:41 AM
Find Reply
Administrator
Administrators

Threads: 502

Credit: 349.2 RLP
Very true Beverly. I fell most of the problem one can face in Freelancer service. There are many competitor compete for same service. But there is a difference some work because they love to do  work. But some works solely for the money. And those who work because they love to do the work never imitate because there is no need to be >>>they are unique in there motto and passion. And those who solely work for money eventually dissipate because they have no passion for the work . And with time they lost their interest

To unlock hidden content You need to get RLP credit .. Click on credit On top to know about earning credit
05-05-2014, 01:59 AM
Website Find Reply