Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are some things to consider for your blog or forum theme?

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
I love creating blogs, as it gives me the chance to pick a new blog theme and tweak it to my own tastes.  I spend hours searching theme/template websites until I find just the right blog template to fit my site's content.  Most times, the theme will personally appeal to my own taste too, such as with favorite color scheme, photo, layout, etc.

What are some things you would consider when picking your own blog or forum theme?  

05-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Find Reply

Threads: 7

Credit: 0 RLP
I believe 1st impression is the last impression. Visitors have very little time to spend on your blog. There are many blogs with great contents so if a visitor do not find out your blog appealing and hard to find information then they have very obvious choice to leave your blog. I have created many WordPress blog. First I check out my logo as per with my niche. Second the layout of the blog so its easy for visitor to find out the information they are looking for. So I choose theme that have a good layout.with box system where you can quote your important point . and of course theme design is a very crucial factor.I always use paid theme for that

05-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Find Reply