Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What was your first domain?

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
My very first domain was called passionate-kisses.com, a site about romance and relationship tips. It was very popular. And, I kept that domain for about three years and only gave it up when I had no time to work on the site anymore.  Later I had a site about free beauty tips, but mostly it was an affiliate site, with some article pages about beauty and skin care.What were your very first domains that you owned?

04-28-2014, 06:37 AM
Find Reply

Threads: 7

Credit: 0 RLP
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 04:55 PM by shyam.)
Hi your domain name really sounds good. Yah you are right every first thing always makes a last impression. Once I downloaded a torrent file of Google sniper. After reading it I thought of stepped into the world of internet marketing. 1st affiliate website I created named imjohnchowscamdotorg. But alas there is a large difference between learning and implementing.haha site goes to dustbin after few months. Though I respect the concept of Google sniper of creating sniper site but in reality no one going to buy from a sniper site. Because now internet has changed very much. Its not like what it was ten years back. Now people know how to buy and from where to buy.
But anyhow imjohnchowscamdotorg was my first site.

04-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Find Reply
Elite Member
Elite Member

Threads: 14

Credit: 42.6 RLP
great post almost remembers my old days . do you sell your first site or just close it down? What current site do you work on. Not personal just for curiosity.

[Image: H4VXckI.gif]
04-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Find Reply