Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where do you promote your site?

Administrator
Administrators

Threads: 503

Credit: 352.2 RLP
Hey I know this question is really silly. As every one will tell it should be social media, YouTube etc, etc. But the problem is then everyone should get huge traffic and huge moneyHuh. But as everyone knows thousands of sites open every day and get closed next day. Is not it true ?. So there must be any precise formula how to successfully promote your forum or site . Is not it true?
What do you think? Where and how do you promote your site?

To unlock hidden content You need to get RLP credit .. Click on credit On top to know about earning credit
04-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Website Find Reply

Threads: 77

Credit: 0 RLP
Signature lines are really working out for me to get visitors to my sites.  Just pick a site that is related to what you are offering and then establish yourself as a credible expert on that forum; offering knowledgeable answers to forum member questions.  This is a winning formula for me.  Also, I use Facebook groups related to writing and blogging that allow posting of links to blog posts.  From what I've heard, Youtube videos are a good promotion technique,  but I have not tried it yet.

05-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Find Reply

Threads: 7

Yah. I believe video promotion site may help you a lot. Most importantly YouTube. As it is a product of Google there is very high chance that your video get ranked on Google alsoAnd it can bring you lots of traffic.And signature promotion is also a good method I guess

05-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 77

(05-06-2014, 11:20 PM)shyam Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
Yah. I believe video promotion site may help you a lot. Most importantly YouTube. As it is a product of Google there is very high chance that your video get ranked on Google alsoAnd it can bring you lots of traffic.And signature promotion is also a good method I guess

If you create an enticing Youtube video promotion about your site, you are likely to draw lots of attention and traffic. Just be sure to put a link to your site in the video and in the video description so that others watching will know where to visit for more information.  You can choose to create a viral video or an informative video, just be sure it's worth your viewers time to watch. 

05-16-2014, 05:31 AM
Find Reply
Lifetime VIP
VIP

Threads: 12

Don't forget G+

08-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Find Reply

Threads: 0

thanks.........................